Congratulations to the new officers for 2016 of The National Mining Association (NMA), who were elected at its late October Board of Directors meeting in Washington.
· Chairman – Kevin Crutchfield, Chairman and CEO, Alpha Natural Resources, LLC
· Vice Chairman – Phillips Baker, President and CEO, Hecla Mining Company
· President – Hal Quinn, President and CEO of NMA
· Secretary – Bruce Watzman, NMA Senior Vice President for Regulatory Affairs
· Treasurer – Roger Roberts, NMA Senior Vice President for Administration
· Asst. Secretary – Katie Sweeney, Senior Vice President and General Counsel